TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GENERAL TRADING INFORMATION
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersedes all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
All goods will be supplied when fully paid.
Payment on account is to be made within 7 days from the date of the accepted quotation.
PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
1. The Risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
2. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
3. Until such time as payment in full is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for goods we will, without loss of any right or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with our terms and conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us an irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purpose.
We reserve the right to alter any details or designs of the products illustrated without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately no warranty is given as to the accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error of description and any resulting loss.
QUOTATION AND CONTRACT
Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changing of law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs, and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you or cancel the contract. Quotations are valid for 7 days unless otherwise stated.
Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate if applicable.
Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of the goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the exact quantity delivered.
1. Claims arising from damages, delay, or partial loss in transit must be emailed to us within 3 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to the quality and quantity with the terms of the contract.
2. All claims with regard to the quality and quantity of the goods shall be emailed to us within 3 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to the quality and quantity with the terms of the contract.
3. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
1. Save in so far as defects in the goods cause damage to personal property our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
2. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of the claims procedure set out in clause "Claims".
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
A charge will be made on all canceled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out to the date of emailed cancellation, this may include a restocking fee or origination/print charges.
QUANTITY CHANGES TO ORDERS
Any changes to the quantity ordered must be made in an email to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless emailed notification is received before work commences on the original order. Any decrease in quantity may be subject to higher charges.
We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by the inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to such cause and in such circumstances, we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you. Force majeure includes (without limitation) the following:
(a) Strikes, lock‐outs, or other industrial action.
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
All calls to JC Medical Wear are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.